Lemon Zucchini bread:
For those who love that lemony tinge. The following are the ingredients required and the steps to make it.
1. 24 tablespoons of zucchini, cut into shreds.
2. A quarter teaspoon of clabber girl baking powder.
3. Four ounces of Crisco pure vegetable oil.
4.One teaspoon of Mccormick's ground cinnamon.
5. 190 grams of all purpose flour.
6. Two teaspoons of lemon rind.
7. One egg
8. 150 grams of white sugar.
9. Half a teaspoon of salt.
How to prepare:
1. Power on the oven and preheat it to 325 degrees fahrenheit.
2.Take a bread pan measuring 8x4 inches and grease the sides and base of the pan with butter.
3. Now take a large sized bowl and add in the egg, shreds of zucchini, white sugar and pure vegetable oil.
4.Mix all the ingredients together and leave aside.
5. Now take another bowl and add in the 190 grams of all purpose flour along with the arm & hammer baking soda, salt and baking powder.
6.Sift the ingredients well and then stir in the Mccormick's ground cinnamon.
7. Now add this mixture into the zucchini mixture and stir well.
8.Then pour the entire mixture into a greased bread pan and place it into the oven.
9. Let it bake in the oven for about forty minutes or till it is done. (test by inserting a fork into the bread. The fork shouldn't have any mixture sticking onto it.)
10. After the zucchini bread is done, let it cool for about 15 minutes and then finish the cooling process on a wire rack.