Chocolate chip walnut Zucchini bread:
Things you'll need:
1. Two cups of zucchini, grated well.
2. Two teaspoons of vanilla extract.
3. A cup of safflower oil (or) any other vegetable oil.
4. Three Fresh Eggs
5. A teaspoon of baking soda.
6. 400g of white sugar
7. A cup of semi sweet chocolate chips. (preferably Hershey's)
8. 385g of plain flour
9. Three teaspoons of walnuts.
10. Half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
11. A teaspoon of nutmeg, ground.
12. A quarter teaspoon of baking powder.
13. Three teaspoons of orange rind.
14. A teaspoon of salt.
How to do it:
1. First mix the plain flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and baking powder together and sift the mixture. Leave it aside.
2. Now take a big dish (or) bowl and whip the eggs until it becomes light and airy.
3. Now add in the white sugar and beat the eggs with the sugar until they completely blend together.
4. Take the remaining ingredients i.e, the vegetable oil, the grated zucchini, walnuts, orange rind, semisweet chocolate chips, vanilla extract and add them into the egg mixture along with the sifted ingredients.
5. Stir the mixture well.
6. Finally take two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans and grease the side and bottom of the pans with butter.
7. Pour the batter into the pans and place them in the oven.
8. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 55 minutes or until the bread is done.
9. Once the bread loaves are baked, they can be taken out of the pans and set aside to cool.
10. Refrigerate the loaves for a little while, so that it is a bit chill before slicing them.