Honey Wheat Zucchini Bread
Honey Wheat Zucchini Bread:
I am not really a fan of honey. Everybody says its sweet, but I find it very repulsive.
I am in fact very much disgusted by it. But even a honey hater like me, love the taste of Honey wheat Zucchini bread.
Let's see how it is made. But before that, the ingredients
Things you'll need:
1. 2 teaspoons baking soda
2. 4 cups unbeached flour
3. 2 teaspoons salt
4. 1 cup honey
5. 6 eggs, beaten
6. 2 cups whole wheat flour
7. 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
8. 1 teaspoon vanilla
9. 1/2 cup high temperature oil
10. 2 teaspoons baking powder
11. 1 cup packed brown sugar
12. 4 cups grated zucchini
How to make:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Grease three 8x4 inch loaf pans and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, honey, brown sugar, oil and vanilla.
4. In another bowl combine the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, cinnamon,
baking powder, baking soda and salt
5. Stir into the wet ingredients until moistened.
6. Gently stir in the zucchini and walnuts until evenly distributed.
7. Divide batter evenly between the prepared pans.
8. Cook in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes.
9. Test by inserting a toothpick, when it is withdrawn free of batter the bread has finished baking.