Banana Zucchini Bread:
Everyone loves Ray... sorry Bananas. It is truly one of the most available and taken for granted fruit. Banana trees' uses to humans are plenty. Bananas have high nutritional values and it is advised by many doctors to consume a banana once everyday or at least once in two days.
But many people might feel that it would be fun to make something out of banana and eat it, rather than eat it plainly. So Banana Zucchini bread is a very good option for them.
Here is what you need,
1. Four tablespoons of Farmer's Market canned pumpkin.
2. A teaspoon of arm & hammer baking soda.
3. A ripe banana squashed.
4. A pint of Bobs Red Mill whole wheat pastry flour.
5. Three teaspoons of Mccormick's pure vanilla extract.
6. Sixteen tablespoons of Quaker unprocessed bran.
7. One whole egg.
8. Two egg whites.
9. A pint of zucchini well shredded, without peeling.
10. One teaspoon of salt.
11. Three teaspoons of Mccormick ground cinnamon.
12. Half a teaspoon of Morton & Bassett ground nutmeg.
13. Half a teaspoon of freshly ground ginger.
14. Half a teaspoon of Morton & Basseett groundnutmeg.
15. Quarter teaspoon of Regal ground allspice.
16. Half a pint of maple syrup.
17. Quarter teaspoon of baking powder.
18. Five tablespoons of Turbinado sugar (raw sugar).
A lot I know, but it is worth it.
How to make:
1. Power on the oven and preheat it to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Take a big bowl and add in the egg, egg whites, quarter cup of canned pumpkin and the squashed banana. Mix the contents of the bowl well and then add in the half pint of maple syrup along with the vanilla extract and turbinado sugar.
3. Mix well and then add in the shredded zucchini.
4. Stir the entire mixture well and keep aside.
5. Now take another bowl and add in the whole wheat pastry flour, quaker bran and the rest of the remaining ingredients.
6. Mix well and then pour this mixture into the first bowl.
7. Stir the entire mixture lightly just so that all the ingredients are moistened. Don't mix too much or else the batter might become hard.
8. Transfer the mixture into the greased baking pan.
9. Bake in the oven for about an hour.