Vegan Zucchini Loaf:
This one is for all you vegetarians who hesitate to even consume eggs. One of the most easiest dish of the list.
Hardly takes an hour and a half to make. Around ten minutes to prepare, sixty minutes to bake and twenty minutes to cool.
Flax seeds (in case you are wondering what they are)
1. 3 tbsp ground flax seeds
2. 9 tbsp of water
3. 1 tbsp baking soda
4. 2 cups grated zucchini
5. 1 cup of oil
6. 2 tsp nutmeg
7. 1 tsp baking powder
8. 2 cups sugar
9. 3 cups flour
10. 1 tbsp cinnamon
11. 1 tsp vanilla
12. 1 tsp salt
How to make:
1. Flax seed and water have to be mixed.
2. This mixture is then combined with zucchini, oil, vanilla and flour.
3. Mix really well.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5. Divide batter into 2 greased 8 inch loaf pans.
6. Bake for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
7. Let it cool for 20 minutes
9. Expect some appreciation or give people a punch to the face (don't take this seriously)